Directions to our 物业管理 Offices from 理查森, 德州 –
租户 以及 investors, 在某些情况下, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, 德州. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our 物业管理 office from 理查森, 德州:
物业管理 Office Directions
- 转 正确的 到 N Central Expy
- Use the left lane to take the ramp 到 我们——75年代
- 要退出 28B 合并到 President George Bush 转pike W
- 取 卡斯特Pkwy 退出
- 合并到 TX-190
- 转 正确的 到 Custer Rd (go by Wells Fargo Bank on the 正确的)
- 做一个 大转变 at 树屋很容易错过!)
- Arrive at North 德州 物业管理 from 理查森, 德州.
We service many clients who are looking for 物业管理 在理查德森. 我们的 focus is on 住宅 物业管理 services for 理查森, 德州, including single family home rental properties. 我们的 team of 物业经理 is very familiar with 理查森, 德州, 和 with surrounding cities in North 德州.
- 优德app -您可以通过以下方式与我们联系 电子邮件 或致电
物业管理 Services Provided for 理查森 属性:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet 德州 Rental Property Codes 以及 being clean, 有规矩的, 和宜居.
- H和ling of all home owner association 和 city concerns, 通知, violations including city registration of rental properties 和 scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing 和 advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs 和 approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient 和 thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- 提供执行(T.A.R.) 德州 Association of Realtors lease 和 all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, 含铅涂料披露, 等.
- Provide owners detailed information 和 estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/h和ymen 和 tenants.
- Processing of any 和 all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner 和 providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, 提交占有令, 和 enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
理查森, 德州: Historical Factoid
As one of the top 物业管理 companies serving 理查森, 德州, our 物业经理 are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, 数据, 和 things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
理查森 was founded on the Houston 和 德州 Central Railway tracks. After it was built, the residents of Breckinridge moved to 理查森. 威廉J. 惠勒, 一个当地的轧棉工人, 和 Bernard Reilly donated 101 acres of l和 for the townsite 和 正确的-of-way for the railroad on June 23, 1873. 惠勒 refused to have the community named after him, so it was called 理查森 when it received a post office in 1874. There are several suggestions for the origin of the name. 一个是. S. 理查森, a secretary on the H&TC. Most likely the town was named for E. H. 理查森, a contractor who built the Houston 和 德州 from Dallas to Denton. By 1881 理查森 was a thriving community with several stores, 包括普通商店, 食品杂货, 和药店, 四个医生, 几个棉花杜松子酒, 和教堂. In 1886 a train accident in the community killed one man, 和 when the sugar car overturned, 把糖撒在铁轨上, residents took it home in buckets.